- The classic summer shoe that goes with pretty much every outfit.
- Hand stitched soft vegan suede moccasin uppers laced with vegan leather.
- Durable deep tread rubber outsoles you can wear summer after summer with grippy lugs for traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Vegan suede and mesh canvas linings to keep your feet cool and dry with or without socks.
- Get them wet and don’t worry about it, just let them dry off in the sun.
We use high quality vegan leathers and suedes to make our footwear, you will find your purchase requires little attention to keep looking as good as new.
Our footwear does not spoil or stain when it gets wet. In-fact it performs really well in wet and muddy conditions. Unlike leather or suede our materials do not spoil or mark even when in contact with road salt and snow slush in winter conditions.
Our footwear is easy to clean. Here are some general cleaning instructions:
Vegan leather uppers Wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. Polish can be used to bring out a shine and return colour. Any synthetic product should work just fine, apply as described in the instructions. It is recommended you test an inconspicuous area first.
Vegan suede uppers Wait until dry then brush with a suede brush or something similar. For more extreme cases you can wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. You should not expect water marks as the material does not mark or stain like conventional suede when it gets wet.
Please do not apply waterproof or other protective treatments. This is because these treatments are not necessary and can mark and damage the materials. These treatments are not meant for vegan leather, they do not react well when applied and they do not react well when applied.