WVSport Waterproof Walking Boots
- High tech injection mounted abrasion proof, water resistant and breathable material created using Lyliane 3DMX materials
- Waterproof construction with special waterproof membrane coupled with a sealed tounge and treated uppers that allows breathability and long lasting waterproof protection
- The PU midsole has micro air bubbles that you walk on for maximum cushioning
- Ergonomic TPU layer provides control and stability
- Forefoot and midfoot support from anatomic EVA insoles that you can take out
Will’s Vegan Shoes are made from the best quality vegan leathers and suedes. It is easy to keep our footwear looking brand new.
The materials we use do not get ruined when they are wet and do not stain. Do not worry if you get them covered in mud. They will not even be damaged by road salt and slush in winter.
This footwear is waterproof. This means you can wear for extended periods of time in rain, walk through puddles, walk through wet grass, light snow and have dry feet. You can also wear in deep snow, deep puddles, running water or extended periods of heavy rain.
You can wear these in colder temperatures, however they are not insulated. We recommend wearing a thick insulating sock to keep your feet warm in freezing temperatures or you may get cold feet.
Vegan footwear is easy to clean. Here are some simple cleaning instructions:
Vegan leather uppersWipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. Polish can be used to bring out a shine and return colour. Any synthetic product should work just fine, apply as described in the instructions. It is recommended you test an inconspicuous area first.
Vegan suede uppersLeave until dry then brush down with a suede brush. If really dirty you can also wipe the footwear down with a cloth using a mild soapy solution. Use a hard brush if you need to remove any stuck on dirt or clean up the soles. To dry pad down with a towel. Do not put too close to a direct heat source like a radiator as it can damage the material. You should not expect water marks to show.
Do not use waterproofing or other protective treatments. You do not need to use them as the materials are already protected. These treatments are not meant for vegan materials and they can react badly if applied. You can use any synthetic polish to bring back a shine.