WVSport Safety Work Boots S3 SRC
- Manufactured to European S3 (S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC UNI EN ISO 20345:2012) standard these are certified safety PPE work wear.
- *these boots do not comply with ASTM and cannot be worn in the USA as safety PPE work wear*
- Protective composite toe cap, puncture resistant outsole, waterproof construction, non slip Vibram outsoles.
- Wear these all day and walk for long distances in comfort.
- Ethically made in Italy to the highest standards.
This is probably the most requested and longest anticipated WVS release.
SUSTAINABLE / ETHICAL / VEGAN
WVSport Safety Work Boots.
Manufactured to European S3 (S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC UNI EN ISO 20345:2012) standard these are certified safety PPE work wear.
*these boots do not comply with ASTM and cannot be worn in the USA as safety PPE work wear*
- Protective composite toe cap (200 J)
- Puncture resistant outsole
- Waterproof construction
- Antistatic properties
- Energy absorption in heel area
- Slip resistance on standard ceramic floor with lubricant water and detergent
- Slip resistance on steel floor with glycerine lubricant
- Outsoles resistant to hydrocarbons
- Outsoles resistant to heat contact
- Insulated against heat
- Insulating against cold
- Size EU42 weighs 5kg (for the pair)
These boots demonstrate that high quality PPE footwear can be vegan.
Ethically made in Italy to the highest standards.
The Vibram injection outsoles have been designed with areas for grip, traction, braking and stability.
The outsoles have been ballistic welded onto the uppers, so they will not part easily.
The uppers have been created with abrasion and scuff resistant Lyliane 3DMX and Cordura materials, so you can take these off-road and not worry about what happens on the way.
You can wear these all day and walk for long distances in comfort, walking on the removable cushioned anatomic insoles, your feet and ankles are supported with padding on the tongue and around the collar.
These are lab tested waterproof, with waterproof seams, a sealed tongue and a special breathable waterproof membrane that does not allow water penetration. Put on and take off easily with the finger tab, using the high-grade laces threaded through lace hooks that are long lasting and allow smooth lace sliding.
WVSport models are designed and produced in the foothills of the Dolomite Hills, Italy.
Each model is created using CAD design technology that simulates the different phases of the walking experience.
Advanced components and construction methods are used to create the models like the use of Vibram soles and a patented Support System which means the fit is always comfortable and secure.
Development samples are lab tested for days for their abrasion resistance, durability and water resistance. New models can take months sometimes years to develop.
The factory features one of the largest photovoltaic plants in Italy which means that 70% of the power used to produce WVSport footwear is from solar.
As well as working under EU employment, discrimination and health & safety law the factory has their own Charter of Human Responsibilities (or Code of Ethics) which helps ensure the company is committed to respecting the rights, work and dignity of its employees.
For sourcing the materials to create each model we work with the factory using a traceability system that enables us to trace back every step in the production process so we always know what has been used and where it has come from.
Regular sizing. Order your usual size. If you are a half size order up. D width fitting.